1. Fee once paid is neither refundable nor transferable in any circumstances.
2. The day and timings of class can be changed even at short notice at the discretion of the Yoga Centre (Iyengar Yogakshema) and you shall be informed by phone/sms/email etc.
3. Any teacher authorized by Ms. Nivedita Joshi can teach and impart training in class.
4. In case, you suffer from any ailment or you undergo any medical treatmentduring the session of classes, you shall immediately inform the Teacher/Yoga Centre about such ailment or medical treatment.
5. You shall be liable for payment of damages caused by you to the property of the Yoga Centre, which shall be quantified and accessed by the Yoga Centre.
6. You shall be responsible for your belongings. The Yoga Centre shall not be liable and responsible for loss or damage of your belongings.
7. Mobile phones, camera, video and audio recorders are not allowed in the Class and cannot be used in the Yoga Centre without express written permission.
8. You are not allowed to use, consume and carry Alcohol, Tobacco products, Narcotic substances, etc., inside the Yoga Centre.
9. You are not allowed to carry weapons, arms, hazardous substances, etc., inside the Yoga Centre.
10. You are expected to follow the following before attending class:
a. Wash and wipe your feet before you enter the Yoga room.
b. Wear tights, shorts and T-shirts with round collar.
c. Finish lunch minimum 4 hours before the class. You can take only tea and one biscuit 2 hours before the class.
d. No smoking and alcohol before the class
e. You shall reach in class atleast 15 minutes before the scheduled time. Late comers will not be allowed in the class.
11. You shall maintain cleanliness at the Yoga Centre. You shall adhere to the Instructions given by the Teacher/ Yoga Centre.
12. The Indian Heritage Society/Ms. Nivedita Joshi shall have exclusive copyright over any original literary, dramatic, musical and artistic work, photograph, cinematographic film, sound recording, computer program, etc., created, prepared, made, manufactures or improved, at the Yoga Centre or under the supervision, guidance or training or during the course of teaching, by any teacher, in class or at workshop, authorized by Ms. Nivedita Joshi.
13. You cannot claim to be an Iyengar Yoga teacher, unless duly certified by Guruji Dr. B.K.S. Iyengar. You cannot teach yoga without express written permission of Ms. Nivedita Joshi.
14. You shall duly inform in advance about your inability to attend any class. Non- attendance of classes without intimation shall be treated as case of indiscipline.
15 The Indian Heritage Society reserves right to cancel your admission in case of violation of terms and conditions and/or in case of serious indiscipline and/or in case of act of moral turpitude. The decision of the Indian Heritage Society shall be final and binding.
Fee shall not be refunded in the event of cancellation of admission.